OpenText Records Management, provided by PVA, reduces the risk and cost of unmanaged information. Organizations use records management to manage the lifecycle of all enterprise information, from the time they are captured to their eventual disposal, in accordance with internal governance policies and external regulations. By providing a structured and transparent way to maintain records from creation through to eventual disposition, OpenText Records Management enhances corporate accountability, ensures regulatory compliance, and minimizes the risks associated with audit and litigation.
OpenText Records Management Software Products
- OpenText Records Management – Ensure your enterprise information is deleted at the right time, in a defensible manner based on internal policies and external regulations.
- OpenText Content Lifecycle Management – Effectively govern enterprise information with industry-leading ECM tools while controlling risks and costs throughout the complete lifecycle.
- OpenText Auto-Classification – Minimize the impact on end-users by automating the application of retention and disposition policies on content in order to improve compliance, mitigate legal risk, and reduce eDiscovery and storage costs.
- OpenText Email Management – Archive, control, and manage email to reduce storage costs, improve server performance, control the lifecycle of email content, support eDiscovery, and ensure compliance.
- OpenText File System Archiving – Automate the capture of shared file systems into a single repository to ensure content integrity, avoid redundancy, reduce storage costs, and enable records management.
- OpenText eDiscovery Early Case Assessment – Collect, preserve and cull Electronically Stored Information (ESI) to create repeatable, predictable and defensible processes to manage risk and reduce eDiscovery costs.
- OpenText Template Workspaces – Take the complexity out of collaborative, content-driven knowledge work.
- OpenText Contract Management – Improve profitability and reduce risk by maximizing the strategic value of your contract practices.
- OpenText Application Governance & Archiving for Microsoft® SharePoint® – More effectively manage SharePoint sites to enforce broader compliance and archiving policies, open access to all enterprise content, and lower ongoing administration and storage costs.
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP® Solutions – Extend the transactional process management capabilities of SAP ERP with comprehensive enterprise content management capabilities.